In our excitement to share the savings on our awesome “Pi Day” pies, we made an unfortunate error in the promotional end date
Still enjoy our PRE ORDER SAVINGS but please order by FEBRUARY 28
We extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.
Until further notice
Dear Valued Customers,
We wish continued good health to all our friends and neighbors. We welcome everyone to visit our bakeries in Herndon and Vienna. Please note our updated business hours above.
The safety of our customers, employees, delivery staff and restaurant servers has always been a matter of top priority for us – now more than ever before. We want to assure our customers and diners that Amphora restaurants, bakeries and catering services are diligently following all guidelines recommended by the CDC, WHO and FDA for best practices on keeping our customers and guests healthy and informed.
Commitment to public health
Our teams across all of our properties conduct rigorous cleaning of kitchen surfaces, sanitizing cooking utensils and cookware several times throughout the day. Further, we follow exhaustive cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed extensive industry guidelines. These protocols, which assist with illness prevention, include:
• Regular sanitation training and reinforcement for our team members.
• Clearly established cleaning and disinfection cycles for all areas.
• Prominent placement of hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers.
• Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
• Gloves and sanitizing spray are required for use for all drivers and in all delivery vehicles, along with recommended protocols for frequent vehicle cleaning/wipe-downs.
Supporting our employees and associates
We continue to share information with associates on the best ways to keep themselves and their families safe and healthy. To help prevent the spread of the virus, we’re encouraging anyone who feels sick to stay home.
Amphora Dining, Bakery and Catering Services and staff are rigorously following these CDC guidelines and encourage all our neighbors and businesses in the community to:
• Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover a cough or sneeze – preferably with a disposable tissue.
• Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
• Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.
The CDC and the FDA have provided this information concerning restaurant and food handling. We share it with you as you make choices for your family during this time of uncertainty.
“Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.” – CDC
“We are not aware of any reports at this time of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging. However, it is always important to follow good hygiene practices (i.e., wash hands and surfaces often, separate raw meat from other foods, cook to the right temperature, and refrigerate foods promptly) when handling or preparing foods.” – FDA
We encourage you to visit CDC FAQs for more information and updates. Please feel free to visit our websites or to contact at any time with questions or concerns you may have now and in the future.
We wish you all continued good health,
All of us at Amphora Bakery